Easy, Educational, Affordable Travel & Volunteer Opportunities!
Have you always wanted to travel abroad to study Spanish, or combine Spanish courses and vacation in one unforgettable trip to a Hispano-American country?
From relaxed beach destinations to busy capital cities or old medieval towns there is a city waiting to share its secrets and pleasures with you!
- We save you time – We handle all the emails, phone calls, questions and confirmations during the booking process.
- We are accountable to you – You will not be working with strangers to book your trip. (We all know that there are businesses and people on the internet who are not always legitimate and safe).
Spanish International Immersions with Volunteer Opportunities!
Opening your mind to a new culture is easier than ever! The benefits of becoming bilingual during your Spanish International Immersion is boosted when travelers combine volunteering as part of their itinerary. Volunteer locations include:
- Costa Rica: Wildlife: Toucan Rescue Ranch (Santo Domingo de Heredia)
- Ecuador: Health: Medical Volunteering at Clinica Cemedsso (Quito)
- Ecuador: Education: Organización Ecuatoriana de los Derechos Humanos, Ética y Moral (Quito)
- Mexico: Animal Care: (Playa Del Carmen)
- Mexico: Community Service: Refugio Para Ancianos – Cosme Olivares Torres (Guanajuato)
- Mexico: Service Learning: Casa Hogar Para Ancianos “Los Tamayo”; Procasa Hogar del Nino; Oaxaca Street Children Grassroots (Oaxaca)
YOU CAN STUDY IN ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES.
- Costa Rica
- Dominic Republic
Check our amazing prices!
|Price and Value|
|Immersion||Price per class||Description|
|INTERNATIONAL IMMERSION||Price based on number of weeks, country, and accommodationsContact us for more information.||
Value of International Immersion
This is just one example of the prices for study abroad.
Ecuador – Quito
|T. of Crse||Classes (60″)||Prices|
|Intense||20 classes a w||$165/week|
Starting dates: Every Monday, all year round.
Level: All levels
|Type of Accom||Type of Room||1 Week|
|Home stay, ½ board||Sgl Room||$185|
- Special add-on courses in specific fields of study, such as medicine, law, or education.
- Add activities you enjoy most; sports, classes about local dancing, cooking, culture, and history.
- Choose from a variety of accommodations; home-stays, student residences, shared flats, private apartments.
- Group, semi-private, or private classes.
- Study all day, or part of the day.
- Submit your application to SIF Language School.
- Combine your Spanish Language study and Vacation for twice the fun.
“We look forward to facilitating your adventure. We’ll handle all the details!”
SUMMER CAMP ABROAD FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS
Is your child ready for an international adventure?
How about learning Spanish in Spain? Children from 5-18 years of age can learn Spanish in ancient exotic cities like Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Marbella, and more!
Your kids will make friends from all over the world in a healthy, friendly, and well-supervised environment. From 2 to 8 weeks, fees include tuition, accommodation, activities, excursions, full board, round trip airport pickup, books, study materials, and health insurance. What a fantastic way to spend summer vacation!