- To register a child for enrollment at a summer camp session the duration of which is indicated in camp registration documents (“session”), full payment of the applicable fee must be made prior to and as a condition of the child’s attendance. Payment must be made on the date of registration for the session by bank check or acceptable credit card, or if made by sending payment through the mail, it must be received by SIF, LLC (“SIF”) no later than 5 business days after the registration date. An alternative payment method on the registration date is by means of electronic check as provided for in the SIF registration documents.
- A $55 non-refundable registration fee per child is due and payable for each session. This fee does not apply to special workshops or immersion programs unless otherwise indicated in information about such activities.
- Any payment arrangement other than as set forth above must be approved in writing in advance of a child’s attendance at a session by Silvia C. Velez, Director of SIF. ONLY Ms. Velez has the authority to make any binding commitments or agreements on behalf of SIF, or to obligate the company it’s staff members or contractors to any course of action.
- In the event that an enrolled child attends a session, for which full payment of the applicable fee has not been timely made, SIF reserves the right to refuse further attendance at the session until it receives full payment for the session. Nonetheless, the applicable fee pro-rated for the days of attendance shall be immediately due and payable.
- Changes in and or cancellation of a registration for a child for a session must be requested in writing by means of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by telephone by calling 303-200-0622. The requested change and or cancellation must identify the sending/calling person’s full name, the child’s full name, the request date plus the particular session, or days of that session, that is the subject of the request, and the reasons for the request.
- A registration cancellation that satisfies the requirements in paragraph #1 above, and which is received by SIF 30 days or more prior to a session start date will receive a full refund of the applicable fees, less the non-refundable $55 registration fee.
- A registration cancellation that satisfies the aforementioned requirements which is received by SIF between 15 and 29 days prior to a session start date will receive a refund of 50% of the applicable fee, less the non-refundable $55 registration fee.
- A registration cancellation that satisfies the aforementioned requirements that is received by SIF between 14 days or less prior to a session start date will not result in any refund of the applicable fees or the non-refundable registration fee.
- If there is a cancellation of a child’s registration for a session for medical reasons prior to the session start date at any time, a condition of being entitled to a refund of the applicable session fee (minus the non-refundable $55 registration fee) is SIF’s receipt of a letter signed and dated by the child’s physician that indicates that the child is unable to attend the session for medical reasons.
- There will be no refund whatsoever for any day during a session that a child does not attend. Further, the child will not be entitled to make-up any missed day at another session.
- SIF should be notified, using the procedures in paragraph 1 of the Cancellation Policy, if a child will not be attending one or more days during a session. In addition, the session counselor should be notified personally using the contact information for that individual that will be provided to each registrant prior to the session start date.
- SIF reserves the right to cancel a session with no liability or obligation whatsoever to anyone if, in its sole discretion, it believes enrollment is insufficient for the session or for any other reason. In the event of cancellation, SIF will refund all refundable deposits and applicable fees theretofore paid to it.
10 days prior to the start date of a session, SIF will provide each child’s parent(s) with information regarding SIF emergency policies, a waiver concerning the dispensing of medications for a child, and camp counselor contact information.
I have read, understand, and agree to the foregoing policies, terms, and conditions, and acknowledge that they are fair and reasonable.